Wednesday 11 February 2009

Welcome to Bible Shorts II

Back in the day, I had a website called Bible Shorts, just a place where I could share what I read in the Bible and what it meant to me.

Since then, I've started many blogs, usually to do with technology or my observations on the things that make life a little quirky, but this is what I really want to do, to share my Christian walk with anyone who'll read it.

It goes up and it goes down, it has good times and it has bad times, it has times where I'm ready to fly up to Heaven and High-Five Jesus Himself and it can have times where I doubt that I've ever been a Christian.

So, coming soon to this web page, is Bible Shorts II. Bookmark or subscribe to the RSS or maybe just make a mental note to check back.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home